|Length of Course||8 hours|
|Certificate||Certificate of Attendance|
Interspecies miscommunication is one of the most commune causes for dog bites, and for a failure in training and handling programs. Understanding the emotional and mental state of the dogs you are working with is critical to being successful in your training and handling of them, and your staying safe!
Canines communicate using macro and micro body language. This course provides an understanding of the macro communication pattern of canines, and how humans typically misinterpret this communication.
- To introduce students to interspecies miscommunication
- To introduce students to the role of play in canine communication
- To provide students with an understanding of macro canine body language
- Interspecies Miscommunication
- Macro vs. Micro Canine Body Language
- The Role of Play in Canine Communication
- Macro Body Language Identification and Categorization
- Practical experience is included