October 24, 2015 in Stouffville, Ontario
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
|Length of Course||8 hours|
|Certificate||Certificate of Attendance|
When caring for dogs, the job of professionals in the canine care industry typically includes changing how owners live with and care for their pets.
This course will provide students with an understanding of adult education principles. These are skills every professional will use on a daily basis in their career!
- To introduce students to the principles of adult education
- To provide students with tools to create lasting change with their clients
- Teaching vs. Coaching
- 4 Stages of the Adult Learning Process
- Learning Styles
- Why Teachers Use Lesson Plans
- Using Change Management Principles to Create Effective Learning Plans
- Sample Lesson Plans for Group & Private Classes
- Practical experience is not included