|Length of Course||8 hours|
|Certificate||Certificate of Attendance|
To treat or not to treat…
To correct or not correct…
Dog trainers have many decisions to make regarding the foundation of their training programs. The single most fundamental of these is, what training platform will be used?
If you are creating, or redesigning your dog training programs, and are deciding on which platform to use, clicker training vs. a balanced training program, this course will be invaluable to you.
- To provide students with an understating of training platforms in use in dog training classes today
- To provide students with an understanding of what a balanced training program is, and how to create one within their current training curriculum
- The History of Dog Training
- Training Platforms Today
- Canine Social Structure and Dog Training
- Canine Communication
- The 3 Phases of Canine Learning
- The 4 Cornerstones of a Balanced Training Program
- Creating Training Programs for your Clients
- Practical experience is not included