|Length of Course||4 hours|
|Certificate||Certificate of Attendance|
This course will examine the controversy surrounding Canine Drive Theory.
Drives are innate canine behaviours. Canine drives cause many of the problems our clients complain about in their dogs. Understanding canine drives, their impact on our dogs today and effective training techniques is critical to happily living with dogs in our homes.
- To introduce students to the controversy of Drive Theory
- To provide students with an understanding of what drives are
- To provide students with an understanding of how drives impact the lives of dogs and owners today
- To provide students with an understanding of how to create training programs that address canine drives
- Drive Theory – What Is IT
- The Controversy Surrounding Drive Theory
- How Drive Theory Impacts How We Live With Our Dogs Today
- Creating Training Programs That Address Drive Theory Appropriately
- Practical experience is not included