|Length of Course||16 hours|
|Certificate||Certificate of Attendance|
Professionals of any trade intimately understand their equipment, and use different equipment to achieve exacting results.
This course is designed to provide the professional with in-depth understanding of the popular dog-training equipment on the market today. Students will learn the advantages, disadvantages and proper sizing of each piece of equipment. Leash handling skills will also be focused on.
- To provide students with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and proper sizing of each piece of equipment used in training
- To provide students with an understanding of the critical thought processes to decide which piece of equipment to use on each individual dog they work with
- To provide students with leash handling skills
- Equipment Review
- Escalation Protocol
- Leash Handling 101
- Learning To Stand Still is Harder Than You Think
- Practical experience is a focus of this course