|Length of Course||4 hours|
Gain insight into the Institute of Canine Sciences. Learn about our mandate, and how it is directly tied to the evolution of our profession and industry.
This course also provides an understanding of the basic foundation information which all ICS courses and training are based.
- To introduce students to the mandate of the Institute of Canine Sciences
- To introduce students to the founding theoretical principles upon which all ICS training programs are based
- To provide students with an understanding of the ICS membership programs
- The Dog Care Industry Today
- Canine Jobs to Careers
- The Role of the Institute of Canine Sciences
- Learning Theory
- Canine Behaviour and Communication
- Fundamental Principles
- Membership Programs
- Practical experience is not included